The Organisation Settings page lets you manage parameters such as Threshold and Currency that should be applied globally to your whole AppSec Phoenix organisation. If you wish to make changes that needs to take effect on all of your Applications, Environments, and Components, the Organisation Settings page is where it needs to be set.
2. License Assets
It is also in the Organisation Settings page where you can find a summary of your total assets or licenses and keep track of the ones that are already used and still remaining.
The figures on the Assets table update automatically whenever a new license is used or added to your organisation.
3. Application and Environment Risk Contribution
The Application and Environment Risk Contribution feature lets you configure how much the Application risks and Environment risks affect the Overall Risk Score displayed in your AppSec Phoenix Dashboard. It consists of two sliders that represent the weight or percentage contribution of Application risks vs Environment risks.
To change the distribution, slide the Environment Risk Contribution slider sideways: left to decrease its weight, or right to increase its weight.
Note that only the top slider (Environment Risk Contribution slider) can be adjusted sideways (left and right) to increase or decrease its contribution. The Application Risk Contribution slider will automatically adjust so that the total remains at 100%.
4. Editing Organisation Settings
There are three global settings you can edit on the Organisation Settings page:
- Threshold – refers to the Organisational Threshold or the minimum value the global Risk Tolerance level needs to reach in order to raise the risk level to critical.
- Currency – refers to the currency used by AppSec Phoenix to compute the Exposure for each risk level.
- Risk Formula – sets the complexity of the formula used to compute the risk analysis. It can be set to any of the following: Basic, Advanced, or Very Advanced.
Here are the steps to edit the above Organisational Settings:
- On the Navigation Menu, click Organisation Settings.
- Look for the field you want to change, e.g. Threshold, Currency, Risk Formula and enter or select the new value accordingly.
3. Once done, click the “Save” button.
5. Loading Demo Data
Also found on the Organisation Settings page is the Load Demo feature which allows you and other admin users to import demo data into your AppSec Phoenix instance without doing a lot of manual labour.
Demo data is especially helpful during the early stages as you begin to use your AppSec Phoenix Dashboard. This data can help you populate your AppSec Phoenix instance with generic data such as Users, Applications, Components, and Environments to help you test and configure AppSec Phoenix before you actually get started and use it for good.
Here are the steps to load demo data to your AppSec Phoenix organisation:
- In the Organisation Settings page, click the “Load Demo Data” button.
2. A Confirmation dialog box will appear. Click “Load” to continue.
3. A message will appear confirming that the demo data has been loaded successfully.